Saturday, September 6, 2008

Zoo pics from two weeks ago

One would think that I could figure out how to change pictures that are out of order, but I can't! So we have some random backwards order pictures from our trip to the zoo a couple of weeks ago. I got to take Will with my friend Mary and her son Gray to the Fort Worth zoo!! It was so fun! I had not been to the zoo in years so it was really a nice time for all! Here are a few highlights....
This is after

This actually didn't have anything to do with the zoo but I like the picture

After again trying to take off our shoes to be like Gray

Giving the alligator (or crocodile?)a hug even though we didn't like him at all



I can't believe we were that close to the gorillas!



1 comment:

Sarah Launchbaugh said...

How fun! I'm bet you all had a great time! That is a super cute picture of you and Will :)