Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Night of Fun

Well I got invited to a happy hour tonight but did I go? NOPE! Why you ask? Because I cannot trust myself around margaritas and chips! I love chips too much! And I didn't have any of my baked scoops with me or I would have gone. So I went home and put on my pajamas to do something very adult-like- watch the presidential debates. Well I made it for about 45 minutes and now I'm bored to death so I'm going to do my blog and then go watch Gossip Girl on my DVR. I guess I'm not an adult after all! Here was my Friday- very very boring

Fiber One Cereal again-6
Bagel Sandwich for lunch- again the Western Bagel is only 1 point people! And I put turkey and mustard on it for the other 2 points (mustard is 0)
Yogurt- strawberry-2
I had a banana in my lunch but I gave it to my patient- I had saved him a bowl of oatmeal for trial feeding but some idiot threw it away and we didn't have any pudding or applesauce so there goes the banana!
Another bagel sandwich for dinner-3
Baked scoops-5- it was a bad day that called for more chips
m&m 100 cal pack-2

A note about 100 calorie packs- they are really awesome if you just want something sweet but don't ever try to eat them when you're hungry because they will do you no good. You can get 100 cal packs for snickers, m&ms, twix, 3 musketeers at Target. And they're with the candy at my store, not with the cookies like you might think! And of course there are many other 100 calorie packs that are yummy- the pretzel bars, wafer bars, oreos, fudge stripe cookies, etc. All of those are with the cookies at my Super Target and at Wal Mart if you wanted to know. Off to watch Gossip Girl! Wish me luck on my weigh in tomorrow....I doubt I will lose much since the debaucle of last weekend but maybe I will at least stay the same. Goodnight!

No comments: