Sunday, September 28, 2008

0.2!

Well I gained 0.2 this week! Who knows what would have happened if I had been wearing a different shirt. It's really not surprising considering all that I ate last weekend. Oh well, it could have been worse, so I'm just going to try again this week!

A note about the Western Bagel: if you click on the link it will take you to their site, where you can order them online. So if they don't have them in your area, KB, you can order them online. And it's actually The Alternative Bagel, produced by The Western Bagel company. And yes they are only 1 point and they're extra yummy toasted!

Nothing too exciting to eat today, just cereal, bagel sandwiches X 2 with chips and salsa, some yogurt, some strawberries and bananas, and a 1-point WW peanut butter bar. I did go work out today but I'm going to try not to use those activity points unless I have to. This week may be a little tricky because I have lots of "special occasions." Today instead of eating when I was getting really bored I went and got a fantastic pedicure! Hey it was $40 but at least I didn't eat! And they give free margaritas and cokes there but I didn't have one...I brought my own sonic diet DP instead! Have a good week!

No comments: