Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Success!

Well I'm back again to blog about my lovely day of eating. Today I had a success because I had to stay at work until 7 (that's 7-7 if you really want to know) because we were having an open house for any member of the community that would like to tour our hospital. That wasn't the success because we had about 5 people show up and I had to stay 3 extra hours for that. The success was that at the open house there were hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, cookies (all of the foods that you would totally serve to people whose health is compromised) and I didn't eat any of it! Yay me! So here is what I ate instead:

Slim Fast 4 (still haven't gone to the store)
Banana 1
South Beach Meal (very yummy and comes with jello!) 5
Yogurt- yoplait pineapple upside down cake- TOTALLY GROSS but I ate it because I needed to get another milk in somewhere- 2
Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad from McDonald's-9 hey I had to eat something and it was better than a hot dog

Total: 21! I will probably go over by 1 point today because I will have to eat something sweet(2 point pretzel bar) while I watch dancing with the stars....maybe I can hold out but it's doubtful at this moment.

I did better today because I had 2 milks and 3 fruit/vegetables! Yay again! I'm really bad at the fruit/vegetables thing. You're supposed to get 5 and I doubt I ever have more than 3. But 3 is better than zero! Goodbye

No comments: