Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Too many rolls!

I know I have missed a couple of days of blogging, but things have just been too busy to blog! On Monday I had to work late and then I had Lora's birthday dinner at Logan's(had a great time by the way!) and then yesterday I was just working late again. But I've done well the past 2 days, Monday I was over by 1 and yesterday I was even. AND I had some success because at Logan's (best rolls ever) I only had a salad, a baked sweet potato, and 1/2 of a roll. I was going for a roll-less evening but couldn't do it. Then today we had our stroke support group at lunch which we always order food for...today it was Colter's...again great rolls! So I had a little tiny plate instead of the big plate and I had like 2 strips of beef, some baked beans, a little tiny spoonful of the potato casserole (fantastic!) and again...1/2 of a roll. But I'd say that is pretty darn good! And for dinner I just had a chicken breast and some vegetables...did you hear that? I said vegetables! Okay I'm going to watch TV now...I think just Private Practice tonight....oh wait also Project Runway. I have to watch PR first since it's almost over. Goodbye!

No comments: