Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Idol Top 9

QUICK:

Anoop- he's turned a corner for me this week....going down down down. I thought he was cocky and lame. My mom's quote of the week "We don't need a mustache from you Anoop."

Megan- UGH I am so ready for her to go home. What happened to her last name Corkrey? Why is she just Megan Joy now? I don't like that

Danny- fantastic...he had gone down a little last week for me but he's back! Loved it

Allison- yuck I hated her outfit and I thought she was screaming the song. She will do better next week I'm sure

Scott- I will say that this was probably the performance that I have enjoyed the most from him. He still needs to go though but I don't think he will

Matt- I liked it! I was tired of the R&B Matt and I liked the change. I don't know why they gave him such a hard time...he is still soooo much more talented than some of the others. He wasn't as good as last week so who knows what will happen to him. He totally does not deserve to go home.

Lil- I am really getting tired of her....she is good but oh so boring. And has she ever heard of Spanx?

Adam- I realized after he was finished that I was holding my breath the whole time. I have to say he is growing on me but I still find myself nervous when he is performing that he might stop and lick the camera. But he does have a darn good voice.

Kris- bravo little Kris!! I thought this was his best week yet! He definitely had the moment he was hoping for. He is getting better and better every week. love him

I think that........Megan or Anoop will go home this week. It's a guessing game at this point. I will be in Austin until Saturday for a speech convention so I will talk to you all later! Have a good week!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love Kris.

Liz said...

YAY! I can't wait to see you in Austin! I saw you and Lora are doing a session, I will try to stop by if I don't see you before :o)

I LOVE ADAM! you must see the light soon.... talk about vocal abuse. But Danny is still my fave :o)