Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Idol Top 8

I watched this late last night and yes I did get to see Adam bc I am super smart and set the DVR to always go over about 7 minutes.

In Summary:

1. Danny- great again but I think a little forgettable this week. And I have a theory that when you go first you will be in the bottom three. We'll see.


2. Kris- good but not as good as last week

3. Scott- yuck i think he really may go this time. I thought it was a bad song choice as well

4. Lil- I agreed with everything they said but I didn't think they needed to keep beating her over the head about it. I think she will be in the bottom three

5. Anoop- I really liked his performance and I thought he sang it well. He's still not my favorite but I think he should stay longer than SCOTT!

6. Allison- that is one of my favorite songs and I think that she over sang it. I know she's great and all but she just doesn't do it for me. I agree with Simon that she's not very likable

7. Matt- I LOVE MATT!! I thought he was fantastic! He just is so comfortable on stage it's amazing. He has a killer voice too.

8. Adam- That song reminds me of this really scary CSI episode so I was kind of scared the whole time but I thought he did great. He might actually win this thing...and I can't decide how I feel about that.

On another note....has anyone noticed how they are lip syncing all of the group numbers this year??? I HATE that! Just wondering if anyone agrees

1 comment:

Liz said...

YEAH! I know right, I read that on MSN a few weeks ago that all the group performances are pre-recorded like way early in the week. and what was that song choice? "I can't get out out of my head?" REEEEEALLY is that the best they can do from 2002? ughh!