Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Idol Top 12

I'm making it shorter this week:

Michael- I think it was fun but a little boring...he's got a great smile though

Allison- she has a great voice but something about her bothers me. Maybe it's that she is 16 and annoying.

Kris- HOTTIE!!! And he has a great voice. That's one of my favorite Garth Brooks songs and I thought it was awesome.

Lil- I had to rewind and listen to Simon say "Little" over and over. That was greatness. And her song was okay. She won't go home though.

Adam- I was sooooo uncomfortable watching that. I almost had to close my eyes. I had a Constantine flashback when he was trying to make out with the camera.

Scott- sorry honey but I think it's your time to go. Again, the talent on the piano is amazing but the voice just isn't there for me.

Alexis- I liked her this week- and she IS NOT DIRTY! I don't know why they are wanting her to be dirty and naughty and she's trying to pretend that she is when she is NOT! And now for a new feature- Mom's comment of the week- "She needs to get that crap out of her hair."

Danny- I LOVE me some Danny Gokey! I love the song choice, Hated the outfit. He is fabulous.

Anoop- he's back! I still like Anoop! The boy can definitely sing if he picks good songs....I love that song and I think of Elvis when I hear it and not Willie.

Megan- better than last week...hated the dress....I still wonder why she has those tattoos. I would like to ask her. I thought she did okay...probably good enough to stay in the competition. And she does get props for singin when she's sick.

Matt G- HE was my favorite tonight! I LOVE him! He is very talented and I'm glad he stepped it up tonight. Definitely his best.

A few overall comments:
1. The makeup artist on this show is awesome (except for on Megan)
2. Why are they all talking back? Are they told to do this? I hate it.
3. Way to go boys for picking some Carrie Underwood songs! I love her and I love them for it!
4. I hated Kara's dress.

GOODNIGHT!

3 comments:

Liz said...

heyyyy!! so i had to watch idol on DVR (but dont worry I still was able to cast my votes in time thanks for your handy list) so I read your blog before I watched.... i was wondering what you meant by Adam. and then i saw it. OMG OMG OMG what was he thinking!?!? what an emo creep! I have liked him in the past, but totally hated the performance tonight. weird!!

hope youre having a great week!!!!

Unknown said...

What's up Paige? Well, I'm not really that sad that Alexis went home. I'm kind of mad she went home so early, but she was gonna go sooner or later so I'm glad they didn't save her.

Blind Man or Country Man are the two that really need to go. Pretty, pretty average.

I can't believe you don't like Allison?? I think she's a great singer.

As for Adam's performance - yes it was weird, yes it was kind of gross, and yes it was a little scary, but you can't say it wasn't good. The performance was awesome. No one left on that stage has that level of talent with their voice. I thought he got a bad rap for making the song weird. He still performed it well! I'm glad he moved on and Alexis didn't. She did some vanilla song that was NOT weird and now she's going home. Very astute observation on comparing him to "The Constantine", lol. That's right on the money.


Oh, and the girl with the tats on her arm is hot. Goodbye.

Unknown said...

Btw, I LOVE that you have a blog.