Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random

We got to see William last weekend and he is sooooo cute and funny! He has the best personality and he let me take just a few pictures! Hiding from Aunt Paige behind the pillows
I meant to put this one second but it was the good one

This is a pout because I moved Mr. Potato Head out of the picture

So I am boycotting the gym today. I am just TIRED and I already have my pajamas on. I don't think I ever posted anything about finishing THE CHALLENGE. It was over on the 6th. Well I finished it actually with 52 workouts in 60 days....and a 6 pound loss which was good considering that was what I gained over Christmas. It really stinks that it only took me about a week to gain that and then 2 months to lose it. NOT FAIR! I still have at least 20 pounds to go until I meet my goal which at this rate is going to be an eternity! But that's okay I will keep trying!

I've had a few random thoughts that I've been meaning to post and haven't had time so here we go:

1. How much do I love Kelly Clarkson's new CD??? THIIIIISSSS MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it and her so much right now! I love the fact that she lives in Mansfield, that she goes up and down with her weight just like me, that every song on this album is different, and that she can kick butt with her voice. AND that she writes most of her music. My favorite right now from the new album is Cry, which I have added to my playlist on the right! Listen and enjoy!


2. Is LOST driving anyone crazy or is it just me? I love it but I think they have quite a bit to wrap up before it's supposed to be over this May. It's just like they keep introducing new issues without resolving any of the old ones. And did I miss what happened to Daniel Faraday? And Aaron? And does anyone else think that Miles is the video guy's son? I just keep getting more and more confused.


3. Do I really need to sign up for facebook? I keep putting it off and everyone I know keeps yelling at me because I don't have one.


4. I am SOOOO excited about my trip to the Bahamas! Just thought I'd mention that....


Okay I'm done...sorry for the randomness!









4 comments:

Sarah Launchbaugh said...

Ah Paige, William is SO cute! I'm not on facebook either and I get yelled at ALL the time. I can't wait to see pictures from the trip! Miss you!

Unknown said...

Yep, you need a Facebook, but I won't yell at you.

I didn't know K. Clarkson lives in Mansfield. I'm not sure if that's any better than Burleson, but it's cool she lives close.

Congrats on the challenge!!! Mine lasted about 4 days and I was out, lol.

Oh yeah, LOST! I'm so freakin' addicted to that show. I was also thinking about poor Daniel - whatever happened to that guy. He just isn't there anymore? I too was thinking about Aaron this week. Who was he left with? And I don't think it's supposed to end this May, but next May in 2010. One more year!

Life of Preston said...

cute pics!! he had such a good time with you guys... He takes his little box of blocks and goes to the door and says he is going to "am am and pays" house :)

and yes, you need to be on facebook!!

Mittig family said...

YES_JOIN FACEBOOK! William is such a little cutie!