Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Idol Top 13

I really am tired and don't have much time so here is a quick brief post about this week. They are probably out of order:

1. Lil Rounds- I couldn't listen to her because I was concentrating on her horrible white 80s big bottom pants and awful shirt and pink eyeshadow. But I'm sure she was good.

2. Scott- I know it probably makes me a jerk but I think he should probably go home this week! I think he's super talented at the piano and I do think he's a nice guy and a good role model but his voice is just average! He should go and be a motivational speaker or something. Sorry!

3. Jasmine- boring and blah she should go home too

4. Michael- I like him but I didn't think he was quite as good as they did. But he has a nice voice. And his little girl is a cutie.

5. Danny- I agree with Simon- great vocal and hideous dancing. I still think he's the best and all of the people who think he's milking the fact that he's a widower (?) can get over it. It's a part of his life that AI is going to ask him about it because it's interesting.

6. Anoop- I Love Anoop! I thought that he was cute and his song was pretty good- they tell them to sing MJ songs and then they think that it sounds karoake when they do a popular song....and if they do an unknown song they lose too. Everyone can't do a David Cook Billie Jean cover.... And Simon was WAY too mean to him....he was really not that bad. I also love his parents. But hello can we get the boy some tweezers or wax? Seriously

7. Allison- didn't love her this week but still think she has an awesome voice. She just shouldn't talk. Especially about not being a cutter.

8. Kris- I LOVE KRIS!! It could be because he's hot with the guitar but also has an awesome voice. I think he needs to stay around for a while. I also love him because he's the only one of the 13 that was not featured in the Hollywood round.

9. Jorge- can you say boooooooorrrrring?! Maybe I just didn't know that song very well. I thought he sang well on it though and I thought Simon was too mean to him. Again....tweezers please!

10. Adam- I can't decide if I like him or not-I think I'm leaning towards yes. I think he can sing and is very different and is definitely comfortable on stage...also is he gay? Not that it matters but I can't tell...

11. Matt- I love Matt but thought he was kind of boring this week- but he's totally talented and you know I love the piano bar singers so I have to love Matt

12. Alexis- Okay I HATE her look. They told her to look more dirty and she is taking it to the extreme. She has an awesome voice but I don't think she knows who she is yet

13. Megan- I actually forgot Megan and had to go look up who was left- what does that say? I like Megan's voice and I think she's beautiful but I am tired of her corkscrew dance and I think she's going to be getting old pretty soon. And Rockin Robin? really????

That was longer than I had planned! goodnight!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Paige, I agree with most of your comments. I too think blind man needs to go. Waaaay too average. Jasmine should go too. I don't know why so many people are huge fans of Megan. I mean, she's alright - but she's not amazing. She's all over the internet.

I wonder what the new rule changes are going to be?? Find out tonight!

Sarah Launchbaugh said...

Paiger, I'm anxious to see if you are right! I could NOT believe Lil's outfit...it was horrible!

Karen said...

My votes are, in order:
1. Michael, Kris and Danny.