Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I thought that since I haven't had any pictures lately I would go a little old school for you.....this is my very favorite Halloween costume I ever had. And I really don't remember it since I was 2 but I do remember loving the wig and the shoes. And I don't know who that yoda dude is next to me....were we children of the 80s or what??
Well I know I haven't been blogging about my food lately because let's be honest it is just totally boring. I stayed the same this week with my weight which is better than gaining but still disappointing. I'm doing good so far this week but tomorrow I have to go to Love and War in Grapevine for dinner. I'm going to try my best there so wish me luck. I do want to share a couple of new food finds:


1. Fiber One Pop Tarts (or toaster pastries, whatever)- they are totally good!! And I used to always eat the brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts when I was younger and these are nearly as delicious. They are 3 points each. I had 2 this morning and some milk and I honestly didn't get hungry until lunch. It's the fiber baby!!


2. Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers- these are totally cool but they have a little higher point value- they range from 6-8 points each but are a substantial amount of food. They are basically some rice or pasta that you heat up with water, then drain, heat up the sauce (which also can have some meat or vegetables in it) and mix everything together! Super easy and very yummy. They have flavors like sweet and sour chicken, southwestern chicken, ziti, rotini with meat sauce, etc. Totally good!


1 comment:

Life of Preston said...

awesome picture! (and by the way, I am so proud of you for all your healthy eating - I wish I was on-the-ball enought to do the same!)

Will can't wait for Friday!