Sunday, October 12, 2008

Well I haven't been posting very much because I have just been lazy! But I have still been tracking what I eat...this time though I have been writing it down as I go. So that actually has been working a little better. Last week I lost 0.6 and this week I lost 1.8! So I think Im getting back in the groove of this weight loss thing. Unfortunately I still have a ways to go until I get back to my lowest weight...and then I have like 15 or 20 more until I get to my ultimate goal. So that could take like 3 or 4 years at this rate. Oh well. I haven't been eating anything exciting, just a lot of Fiber One cereal for breakfast, salad or soup for lunch, and usually some type of sandwich for dinner. My new favorite thing is the Tomato Soup from Panera Bread...it's 5 points for 8 oz and I usually get the bread that goes with it for 3...or a salad for 4....so it's a pretty satisfying and yummy meal!

1 comment:

Karen said...

PP, Glad to see you're back. I've been needing new eating ideas. I'm down 10 now. Very exciting. Of course, that's the easy 10. Now, the real work begins.