Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

A little late Thanksgiving post....Mom and I went down to the well known De Leon, TX for my dad's family's Thanksgiving reunion. We always used to go when we were growing up and we haven't been for 3 years so it was a fun time! Then after that we came home and had a little mini-Thanksgiving which was too big even though we tried to make it small. So I am sitting here feeling like a big balloon but it was all very yummy and worth it! I will be starting food detox week tomorrow! This is my dad's sister-my Aunt Ann- any family resemblance?
This is my dad's Aunt Hazel- she is 94 and still very feisty! She's the oldest member of the Preston's. She has always organized the reunion and she was in the hospital last year so it was good to see her back to her old fun.


4 comments:

Sarah Launchbaugh said...

How nice that you got to spend time with your dad's family! You look great!

Lora said...

Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving. You do look wonderful!

Mittig family said...

You look tiny!

Karen said...

You look just like Aunt Ann! What a beautiful woman.

And, Aunt Hazel is quite the feisty one, isn't she?