Wednesday, December 10, 2008

RED HAIR!!

Well I know I'm posting this without a picture but I just wanted to let everyone know not to be shocked if you see me on the street because my hair is totally daaarrrk red! At least I think it's dark. I was tired of the highlights for a little while and told Ian to do whatever he wanted and I ended up with dark red and I love it! I can't take a pic right now because I am totally gross from the gym. Speaking of the gym I think I am behind on The Challenge. I'm not sure because I haven't counted lately but I missed quite a few days last week because of stupid work. I kind of don't want to count it up because if I'm behind I would probably just give up altogether. So I'm not counting. Not yet anyway. And I didn't lose any weight this week either because of Thanksgiving. But I didn't gain either so that was actually very exciting! My goal is to lose 3.7 more pounds just by the end of the month so I can be at an even 40. But it's getting really hard to lose right now so we'll see! I hope everyone is having a great week and is not as busy as I am! Talk to you soon!

OH and a quick Congratulations to my 2 friends Sarah M. And Sarah L. for their pregnancies! Both are due in July! I don't know if you read this but I wish you well and can't wait to see the little babies!

2 comments:

Sarah Launchbaugh said...

OMG!! I am dying to see your hair! You have to post a picture soon!! I bet it is super cute! Thanks for the congrats :)

Liz said...

Just wanted to say that I love your hair!! Very fun, I have always been jealous of red heads! Hopefully they do have more fun :o) It was good to see you, once I get my schedule figured out for COMPS studying, I will come see you again!! Have a great rest of the weekend!