Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Idol Top 5

Wow I loved Rat Pack night!! I still don't understand how Jamie Foxx applied but I thought he did a great job! here are my reviews:

Kris- I have to say he was not at his best in my opinion! I know it's horrible....but I still love him and as my mom says "He is cute as pie!"

Allison- I thought she looked great tonight...love the low lights in her hair. Unfortunately I thought she screamed the song...again..and I didn't really like the phrasing of the song..and I think she should probably go on home this week.

Matt- I still LOVE Matt!!! And I thought this might have been his best performance so far. I do wish he played the piano again but I thought it was fantastic!

Danny- first half was boring and the second half was AWESOME!

Adam- Once again I find myself slightly disturbed watching Adam. I didn't like the entrance and I didn't like the suit. When I listen to his voice I think it is great but I can't concentrate on anything else but his creepiness!!! And the tongue was the worst I think I have ever seen! It's hard for me to judge him

2 comments:

Liz said...

at least Anoop's sweaty upper lip wasn't there to bring you down.... haha!

Sarah Launchbaugh said...

I totally agree about stupid Adam! I'm worried about Matt...I really like him, but I think it may be him?! We'll see!