Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Idol Top 7

I know I am late with this post...thanks Aunt Ruthie for point out that I am a slacker! I don't remember the order but.....

1. Allison- I actually liked her a lot this week. That used to be one of my favorite songs so I really liked it. But I think she still looks a little too rough for me.

2. Danny- same old same old from Danny this week. He sounded great but I am actually getting a little bored with him. He needs to spice it up a bit.

3. Adam- he went back to creepy man mode. I didn't enjoy the weird skipping on the stage and I agree with you Lora about the tongue thing. gross. But of course he can sing and I do look forward to him to see what he's going to do next.

4. Matt- I still love Matt! This wasn't his best vocal performance but I still really think he is talented. I also adore that song but I can't help but remember when Chris Daughtry sang it and it was unbelievable. I wonder if that was the week he got voted off....

5. Anoop- ehhh. It might be his week to leave. He had the sweaty lip thing again so it was hard for me to concentrate on his singing.

6. Kris- I didn't know the song but I really liked his performance. It was a little slow at the beginning but I think that was just the song.

7. Lil- ugh it is time for this girl to go! But I think she might get to stay one more week. You can't over sing The Rose. Nope. Sorry!

Alright that's all I got. LATER!

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Thanks Paige Can't get through the week without this!!

Sarah Launchbaugh said...

Adam is a FREAK!! I can't handle it!