Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Top 4

I have to say that this week's show was kind of blah for me. I know it was supposed to be exciting rock week but I can't help it...blahhhhh

Adam- creepy Adam was back this week. Hated his shimmy, his striped pants, and his necklace with the lock. And I hated the first song. I don't think Zeppelin is my kind of music but i really just hated it. sorry.

Allison- I thought she did better than last week, hated the mullet she had going on, and I hated her outfits. Both of them. I am full of hate tonight evidently. But I thought she sounded pretty good.

Kris and Danny duet- ehhhh. I thought Danny was definitely better than Kris, but I thought Kris looked more comfortable on stage. I really liked the harmonies but I agree that it was just kind of boring.

Kris- sigh. I was worried about him and I thought he did better than expected but not great. I don't know if he's going to make it to next week. very very sad

Danny- I really really liked Danny's song until the very last note. I agree that it was like a horror movie scream. And I hated his vest and pinstripe pants. But overall I liked it.

Adam and Allison- is it obvious to anyone but me that the idol people want these 2 in the top 2? I thought they did great together and I think she kind of toned him down a little bit. hated the outfits....they are trying way too hard to look rock'n'roll!

2 comments:

Steven said...

no sweaty upper lip though?

Sarah Launchbaugh said...

I really don't want Allison or Adam to win!