Friday, February 13, 2009

Today at work....

I actually said these words:

"How did you glue your hand to your eyebrow?"

I think that I'm going to make this a new feature on my blog. Maybe my only feature. I know I say some of the weirdest things at work and I really need to start writing them down. This was actually not said to a patient, it was said to our neuropsychologist!! HA! And it was a very realistic explanation that included model airplanes or boats or something like that.

I know I haven't blogged in a while but guess what will make me blog more???? AMERICAN IDOL! I have to say I am not quite as excited about it this year as I have been in season's past, but I do have 2 early favorites....Danny whose wife died and the oil roughneck I think his name is Michael. I honestly can't remember the names of any of the girls except for the one that I HATE who I will leave out of this post. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sarah Launchbaugh said...

That is awesome!

Sarah Launchbaugh said...

P.S. I can't STAND that girl!! She sucks!