Friday, February 20, 2009

#4

So I have booked my trip to the Bahamas!! I'm super excited! April 18-22 my 2 friends and I will be going to Grand Bahama Island! So I have 2 months to keep working out to get one-piece swimsuit ready. Not bikini ready. So we will consider #4 on my list checked off!

Yesterday at work I had the following conversation with an 82 y/o patient with "suspected" dementia. You be the judge...

Me: "Why don't you tell me some of your favorite foods...." trying to elicit naming

Him: "Worms"

Me: "Don't be silly you don't eat worms!"

Him: "Yes I do, sometimes I use them as a seasoning."


Thank you very much.....

2 comments:

Sarah Launchbaugh said...

That's awesome! I also like to eat worms :) I am SO jealous of your trip! Who are you going with?

Lora said...

You guys are going to have so much fun! Can't wait to hear about it!