Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Idol Week 2

Well all I can say about this week is blahhhh. I'm definitely not as excited about anyone as I am about Danny. But I will pick the 3 that I think should make it through:

1. Allison pink hair
2. Megan tattoo
3. Adam black nail polish

And I also like the guy that I had never seen before...Kris I think. but I don't think he'll make it. I used to like Matt (the welder) but his bald sweaty head kind of turned me off and I don't think I can look at that every week. That's mean but true.

You will NEVER guess what I saw today coming back from lunch.....we were driving down Green Oaks/Meadowbrook right by the Chicken Express for you who know the area....and there was a man walking down the street with a dog on a leash and...............wait for it............................

A SNAKE WRAPPED AROUND HIS SHOULDERS!!!

Can you believe the crazy we have going on around here?! A snake! Seriously! And it was a very long, thick, ugly monster of a snake. I almost crashed the car trying to do a double take. I guess that's what he wanted....attention. Why else would you walk around with a snake around your neck? Snakes don't need to go for walks. You can't go into the Target or the Chicken Express with a snake. Unbelievable. Goodbye.

2 comments:

Lora said...

Okay...wait..but what about the welder's lisp?!?!? Hasn't anyone noticed??? He shouldn't go through just for that!

Karen said...

I too, often walk down the street with a snake around my neck. Oh, my!

I miss Chicken Express, PP.