Thursday, July 31, 2008

Last Weekend

We got to keep Will this weekend because Mike and Martha were on vacation in the Dominican Republic...I was totally jealous! But we had such a great time playing with him all weekend...he is definitely busy! He just has the best personality and was so sweet and funny the whole time. Here are a few highlights of our time...
We went to the little park by the house that has a little water sprinkler part...he LOVED it!

Wondering why the water stopped...

Very invloved in watching Blue's Clues after a busy day

Playing This Little Piggy with Gram Gram

Not quite sure about the slide at Chuck E Cheese

I am actually going to Florida for a few days!! I'm super excited to just go and sit on the beach and eat and drink! I have already been in vacation eating mode for a week now....actually more like since my birthday...but who cares?? Anyway, maybe I'll have some very exciting beach pics to post when I get back. Pray for nice weather in Clearwater, Florida!


1 comment:

Life of Preston said...

Thanks again for keeping him! I love all those pictures!!

What's the occassion for Florida? Please tell me just some R&R :)

Aynhoo, I want the lowdown on Clearwater when you get back - I heard it is very nice!

be careful!
Love,
Martha