Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July

Well I had a nice Fourth of July- here are some out of order pics: William running for some reason, either Mike chasing him or looking for Martha or Gram Gram
Playing in the pool- I love that belly!

I don't know how this one got on here twice but it won't go away

In our Americana wear




I forgot the flash on this one but they were very cute


Sitting in his lawn chair by the pool


Isn't that a sweet face?


Waiting for Gram Gram to throw the beach ball

So I had to work that morning (SM I can't believe you didn't show up to work) but I was done by noon so it wasn't so bad. Then Mike, Martha, and Will were at the house for most of the day and we ate, slept, and played! It was perfect! William is really showing his cute personality these days. We get to keep him for a few days in a couple of weeks and I am so excited! Anyway, I didn't get to see fireworks this year because I fell asleep on the couch after they left but it was still a great day!

1 comment:

Karen said...

How beautiful he is! I love his eyes and, like you said, his belly! Can't believe he's getting big so quickly.