Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt



William and Mommy pre -hunt

He did a really good job picking up the eggs...




And then after he had a few he was done. Please note the furrowed brow indicating deep concentration.




And then it was time to go home!!



So we got to go to Will's Easter Egg Hunt at his church this weekend and these are just a few pictures of him. I can't believe how big he is!! He's starting to look more and more like Martha every day! I didn't really get a good one of his face because he was concentrating so hard on popping the eggs open that he wouldn't look up. Anyway,we had a good time and it was really fun to see him. Hope everyone has a great Easter! I will try to post more idol thoughts this week!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big Will is!!! He looks like a little Easter egg. You're right, just like Mom.