Sunday, March 30, 2008

Okay so I haven't done an idol post in a while and that's because I'm always too tired after it's over to post and then I forget about it the next day. Anyway I am really loving it this year!! It's the first year I like more than one person...I still am loving little cutie pie...but I'm not sure if he's going to win....this is my ranking thus far:

1. David Cook or Michael Johns
2. David Cook or Michael Johns
3. Carly
4. Cutie Pie
5. Brooke
6. Jason Castro
7. Syesha
8. Ramiele
9. kristy

My top 5 can change at any moment because I love them all!! I downloaded some of the songs from itunes...I know it's ridiculous...but they were fantastic!! Especially David's Billie Jean, Brooke's Let it Be, and Michael's Queen stuff. Anyway, there's a brief idol post. I still need to post pics from Lora's bachelorette party and I saw little pumpkin face William yesterday so I will post some pics from that too. SUMMER WE NEED TO HAVE LUNCH!! GOODBYE!

1 comment:

Mittig family said...

Yes we do Paige Preston! I almost made an impromptu visit on Thursday because I was close and childless, then I remembered people just want to see the kids anyway so there was no point! Just kidding, I just ran out of time (as always seems to happen to me!) Thanks for the idol updates. I'm mostly in agreement, but I'm getting bored of cutie pie.