Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Idol Boys Week 2

Okay so I don't have tons of time, so I will keep my opinions very brief:

1. Michael Johns- still hot, not as good as last week
2. Jason Castro- boring
3. Luke- you're cute but you just don't do it for me...I still hope he gets better
4. Robbie- maybe you could be a rocker if your name wasn't Robbie
5. Danny- totally flaming tonight...like the song but a little too Broadway for me
6. David H- I loved him tonight!! Great song
7. Jason Yeager- sorry but I think you're out..too much cheese and was he wearing a best friends necklace?
8. Jacuzzi- soooo much better but still gets on my nerves a little bit
9. David Cook- I think you're cute but you have really bad hair...very good tonight
10. Cutie Pie- there is no comparison to anyone else tonight....FABULOUS!!! Wonderful voice, very mature. I really hope that he's as nice and sweet as he seems. I want to pinch his little cheeks!!

My top 3 of the night
1. Cutie Pie
2. David Hernandez
3. David Cook

Going Home:
1. Jason Yeager
2. Robbie

No comments: