Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Idol and Little William






So Idol and William are not related topics, but I wanted to mention both. We had a late Easter at the house this weekend and my mom gave him this weird chicken dressed up like a rabbit that did the chicken dance and he was scared of it. It was a little scary actually. Anyway I wanted to show how big he is and how many teeth he has!!
On to Idol....I was pleasantly surprised with their versions of Dolly songs, a lot of which I didn't even know! Here's a brief recap of my favorites in order:


1. Michael- hot and fabulous

2. Cutie Pie- he made a comeback this week

3. David Cook- fantastic...I can't believe he was hospitalized!!

4. Carly- I don't know why they are so mean to her when she is wonderful. I didn't like the outfit either but I think it hurt her feelings

5. Brooke- love her but it wasn't her best

6. Jason C- I still love him

7. Syesha- doesn't she know better than to sing Whitney? they never like it

7. Kristy- ugh...she's never leaving!

8. Ramiele- you are soooo boring and you need to go home


1 comment:

Karen said...

You have become quite the blogger, PP.

Will is precious. I can't believe how he's grown!