Friday, January 18, 2008

Nothing Exciting

So I was told by Summer Mittig, speech queen, that I needed to have a new post on this blog. However I really don't have anything exciting to say! So I will leave you with a few things that are on my mind:

1. On American Idol- I am getting tired of them exploiting people who may or may not be mentally challenged. At least the judges aren't as mean to them this year, I think they must have gotten in trouble last year or something. Also I think that Paula is taking fewer crazy pills or something, she seems to be in a little more control this year. And I thought she was actually funny when she was dancing. I hope she was trying to be.

2. Not to brag or anything, but I finally made it to a 30 pound loss!!! That is as of two weeks ago...I didn't weigh last week and this week I lost 0.2....so I guess that takes me to 30.2! I still technically have 16 pounds to go until I make it in my official weight range....which is very sad to me. I really don't know if I can do another 16 but I guess we'll see. I will say that I actually enjoy going to the gym now, which was something I have avoided my entire life. Except I don't really like to go when it's cold because I would much rather be on the couch watching Oprah.

3. I am worried about who is going to be our next President. Can you believe I actually care?? I have been watching election coverage when there is nothing else on, and I honestly don't know who I like anymore. I am worried about the national healthcare thing if a democrat wins, but I just don't know if any of the republicans are going to cut it this year. And that Ron Paul guy is the biggest idiot I've ever seen. I can't believe he's from Texas.

4. Has anyone been watching Gossip Girl?? I absolutely love that show and it's a little embarrassing. But I am VERY upset that I will not be seeing any new episodes because of the writer's strike. Can't they just work this out so I can see my shows again?

5. My new favorite song is Stay by Sugarland.

6. I am still addicted to Sonic...but I only go during happy hour from 2-4.

7. I was going to try to get to 10 but I just can't do it!!! I am actually that boring! Goodbye!

3 comments:

Karen said...

30-plus pounds! Wow, that's great. Don't turn sideways or we won't be able to see you!

I agree AI is getting old. It always does this time of year. I also agree they're being nicer this year.

I continue to be a Sonic junkee as well. I'm now getting a Rt. 44 every morning. Wentzville has happy hour in the morning. So, I can get one before work everyday. It's really out of control to go everyday. The people at work know I'm there if they see my Sonic cup.

Mittig family said...

PAIGE PRESTON!!!!! Wow it has been forever since we talked! SO SORRY! 30 pounds is crazy. Course it's probably 40 by now since you haven't UPDATED in awhile! I need some new updates please! Oh, as for AI, I know someone who supposedly gets in the top 24. We were in "Oklahoma" together in high school and he was a great singer and I thought I saw him as one of the people getting the yellow ticket but they didn't focus on him so I googled his name + AI and his name popped up! I think it has to be the same person but they said he was from Branson but he tried out here so I guess he moved there to entertain the old folks?? HMM... anyway, talk to you soon hopefully-are you still allowed to eat Mercado?

Sarah Launchbaugh said...

Paige, you are doing AWESOME with the weight loss! I can't believe how much I'm missing not living close to you anymore. It makes me so sad!