Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My first blog entry and Thanksgiving pictures

Beale Street- I meant to take this picture out but I can't figure out how

Will playing in the leaves


Me, Mike, Dustin, and Ryan





This is Will in his Thanksgiving shirt



Me and Will at Thanksgiving dinner



Our family



Will loved cousin Ryan



Me, Aunt Ruthie, and Martha on Beale Street



So I finally have a blog for those of you who don't look at myspace (Karen and Summer, speech queens). I really don't think anyone else is going to read this, but if you do, enjoy yourselves!! You can look at pictures of my doggies and my nephew Will! And as an aside, I am tired of Christmas potlucks. I always feel like I have to bake something, but I guess I should just go buy something like everyone else.

2 comments:

Mittig family said...

Yea Paige! Very excited about your new blog. However I have bad eyes and can't see your itsy bitsy pics!!! Can you change them to a bigger setting?

Karen said...

I agree with Summer Mittig that you MUST enlarge your pictures! I can't see them either, but Will looks adorable.

So glad you've joined the blogging community. And Summer Mittig didn't even have to start it for you!